Wednesday, 16 September 2009

PT Birthday Book

Hopefully I can still get this posted onto the Project Tuesday list and play along this week. The project was a birthday reminder book and this was my effort.


I used some of the lovely papers Jess gave me that had this cute cupcake & birthday cake theme as well as cutting out the pink cake from a smaller sheet to use as an accent. I also finally used my MS button punch and some pretty pastel sheer ribbons on rings as a binding. I did think about using my bind it all but the only wires I had were too big for this little book.


I simply stamped playful circles in similar colours down the edges of the pages to make it co-ordinate. It's sod's law that I just loaned out my StampinUp! punch that makes book tabs otherwise I would've put colourful tabs along the side. Jilly only borrowed it yesterday! I may just have to add them when I get my punch returned.

I think maybe I'm gonna post this to my daughter Jess with everyone's birthdays already added in. I didn't add a title to the front because of the little rhyme inside the cover. I hope she likes it.

5 comments:

Anne said...

oh this is just adorable, wish I was your daughter lol

Anonymous said...

did you buy a readymade book or covered some card and bind it in your machine, I was thinking about having a go myself if I get the time, its all go here, 2 parent info meetings and church. Yours look great.
Eunice

Mrs B said...

Oh, your birthday book turned out great! I love the colors and the way you decorated each page!
Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps and Smiles Project Tuesday!
CindyB

Angela Toucan said...

this is awesome, she will love it - I know I would

Jennifer Meyer said...

LOVE this Suezie, what beauitful paper you used and your design is super yummy!

Thanks for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday! Hugs, Jennifer :)