
She had chosen the flowers herself and now that she has taken several classes she is learning to find her own 'style' with flowers. I was most impressed with this and while it's hard to see in the photo she re-used a container that looked like a handbag to set it in.

I don't remember but she tells me this was filled with toiletries and I gave it to her daughter one Christmas. It's a great recycling job Jilly - shame flowers don't like me or I could've easily have kept it!

We even managed to squeeze in some time for crafting and I shared the PT flower pot project with Jilly. While I was lookin for some stamps with a 'round' text I remembered this 'oh so cute' birdie stamp and complimenting 'so tweet' stamp I'd bought last month or so. Since we'd used reversible paper that was light blue on one side we stamped the text on it and added the patterned paper to the little birdie.

Jilly then suggested making these for Easter - how cute would they look in pretty spring colours filled with candy eggs? We got 2 out of a single 12 x 12 sheet plus enough scraps for tags and things so they would be quite inexpensive too.
I really must go buy something sweet so I can actually complete one of these!
No comments:
Post a Comment