Saturday, 26 September 2009

Bo Bunny at YTOC

I managed to stop in at YTOC today so I could chat with Dawn who was demonstrating the Christmas Bo Bunny range. I know Dawn has booked onto the all day workshop but I will be teaching on the day so I may not get the chance to chat much. It's always nice to catch up with fellow demonstrators and I love to see what creative ideas they come up with too.



While it was supposed to be a ball ornament that had gone slightly wrong (due to getting squished) I was most impressed with the stripey flower accent. I've seen loads of flower creations but this one was so simple and effective. Isn't it usually the simplest things.

I want to have a go at the other 'ball' ornament she made - not sure why - just think it would be fun!

I know Dawn is a follower of my blog so THANKS DAWN and it was so nice catching up with you. Hope you get some results that make a difference real soon.

You can check out Dawn's blog here http://anythingpapercraft.blogspot.com/

No comments: