I simply used up more of those Bo Bunny paper scraps left over fromm crafting other projects to make these two cards rather than cut into anything new. I ended up featuring the Martha Stewart punches and some of the cute stamps from the Thetford show that I hadn't yet had a chance to play with. I have still only used a couple of these stamps so I have a long way to go with them yet.This super quick and simple card features a MS border punch - one that's quickly becoming one of my favourites and that snowflake punch - that I am really warming to.
It wouldn't be right if I didn't make at least one cute mini card and this is it. Again it features a MS border punch and a single stamp plus some nestabilities.I enjoyed chatting with many of you lovely ladies today, I know many of you purchased bits and pieces. I hope you were inspired to create some fab things. The MS button punch SOLD OUT! I knew it wasn't gonna last too long as soon as I knew Amanda had it in stock.
As for me I am keen to get crafting especially with the Cosmo Cricket papers but we're havin the boys this afternoon while mummy and Maddycakes go to a b'day party she was invited to. I have way too much other stuff to do but for now everythings on hold so I can spend some quality time with my two favourite guys (besides Dave of course).
1 comment:
Thankyou for getting Amanda to hold the punch for me, we need to get together sometime soon.
Eunice
Post a Comment