
These are just three I grabbed before leaving so I could have a play at home some time.

This is the reverse of the same three. I absolutely love double sided papers and while these are quite bright remember you don't have to use whole sheets on your projects making them go even further.

I barely had time to reproduce my earlier photo project (in fact it's still not finished yet) before I had to leave. The Christmas range is really cute too.

The reverse of this pink snowman paper has this lovely light green and cream holly design. As double sided paper goes it's reasonably priced too so you may want to go in store and check it out before it's all gone. We're using some of it at the all day workshop so it's gonna be popular.
Will post a couple of samples from the demo later.
No comments:
Post a Comment