Saturday, 12 September 2009

Designer Paper Overload!

Right now I feel like I am in a 'designer paper' overload state. I have picked up sooooo many lovely papers lately I simply don't know which ones to grab first!


I took my youngest daughter out and about and introduced her to several craft shops this weekend. These may well be last seasons papers but I'll take a last season Cosmo Cricket at .25p per sheet ANYDAY! These ones were called 'Get Happy' and I managed to get some stickers to match. I am keen to do more pages of the boys so I plan to get a lot of use out of these - AND they were a bargain buy.


These Cosmo Cricket papers were also just .25p and I fell in love with these little robot guys as soon as I saw them but couldn't get my hands on any until now so I am thrilled. They are all part of the 'Cogsmo' design and again they'll look super cute with pictures of the boys. I love the colours and cute sayings.


These are completely different and made by 'We Are Memory Keepers' and from the 'Hoopla' design. They're a bit loud admittedly but they were just .25p a sheet as well so I couldn't resist and I love the 4 squared designs for making co-ordinated mini pages or albums easily.


These ones I actually paid full price for and are from 'October Afternoon'. Both Jess and I fell head over heels for these ones and they're double sided. I am hoping to do some really neat pages because I am super inspired by these colours and designs. I DO pay full price for papers sometimes but only when I simply have to have it.


Today I also got my hands on these SUPER cute 'My Little Shoebox' papers in the 'little ladies' design. I loved these as soon as I saw them but I had workshop projects to do before I would let myself have them or I would never have gotten them done. I would simply have been way too distracted just thinkin about playin with theses cuties. These ones are new in at YTOC and while I was determined NOT to like the white accents I am also willing to keep an open mind and give them a go.
After sharing the new Bo Bunny papers for Christmas it would seem blue, grey, deep red and white are going to be popular colour schemes this winter. This new Christmas paper from S.E.I is no exception. These are also new in at YTOC and there are plenty more new papers on the way as well.
I didn't buy these ones because Amanda and I are hoping we can use a few of them for one of the all day workshop projects so I have them here to play with. I guess I don't really care for the traditional Christmas papers and colours so I am super pleased about using this colour scheme and between the glitter, foiling and flock detailing (sorry this doesn't show up in the photo) they'll make some lovely Christmas projects.

And just to prove it doesn't all have to be about expensive purchases I'm sharing these cute and colourful felt letters. Jess had a set of these that she purchased reduced at Tesco's would you believe? Tonight when we dropped her off we stopped in Tesco's and I picked up a couple - they look much cuter up close and for real.
I just thought they'd look cute on a Maddy page at some point so I had to have some. I love the stitching (means I don't have to do it) and the mini buttons in place of the 'o'.
Well my purchases over the last two days prove there are a lot of bargains to be had if you keep your eyes open. They also prove that there are some ' oh so yummy' designer papers out there already and many more to come.
I just wanna craft till I drop but we're off to Felixstowe tomorrow to watch our grandson play football and there are tomatoes that need pickin, cookin and freezing so it'll have to wait until AFTER tomorrow - DARN IT!!!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hey Suezie - where are you going to start! LOL! Where did you get the cosmo cricket at 25p a sheet have you been over to Soham?