Thursday, 3 September 2009

Elderberry Card

After I made the tag for the bottle of cordial for Jilly I just couldn't resist making her a card to match as well. It was only a mini card so it took all of a few minutes but it made the whole giving a gift thing nicer.




I stayed with the same colours, same theme and just kept it quick and simple. I used the PTI 'my punny valentine' sentiment that says 'love you berry much' since Jilly is like another sister to me and I do love her dearly.

Dave and I spend a good portion of our time and effort makin homemade festive slice (my specialty) and homemade eggnog (Dave's specialty) in December for gift giving to family and friends. I think between the elderberry cordial and zucchini bread we have just found some really nice homemade gift giving for the summer months now too.

No comments: