It is made by a company called 'greeting farm' and I only had about 4 designs to choose from so with Christmas coming up I chose this really sweet angel design. She'd be equally cute for sentiments such as 'thanks - you're an angel' and 'keeping you in prayer'. 
She has an oversized head but I think she looks sooooo cute and although I haven't really had too much time to play it's fun to see what colour combos I can come up with.

This was the card I made last night (after X-Factor and Doc Martin of course) but I did colour in my images while I watched the telly.
I knew I had a whole bunch of Christmas papers that my daughter and I ordered on-line so I chose a lime green and pink for my main colour scheme with the darker green and pale blue to pull all the colours out of the papers.
I used my nestabilities ovals dies to cut her out, a MS border punch under pinning the ribbon, an ancient Sizzix die for the holly leaves and a StampinUp! stamp for the Christmas sentiment. I finished her off with some super fine glitter on her wings and halo and pinkish red buttons for the berries.
I can't wait to play with some other colour combos but I have other things to be getting on with first. I am posting this from work in my lunch hour so I will have to post the all day work shop sneak peek once I get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment