Besides getting half a case of canning jars, a brand new griddle for Dave's BBQ and a few other bits and pieces the bargains of the weekend have to be these two beauties.

I could NOT believe my eyes when I saw this Vera Bradley bag lying on a groundsheet among a whole bunch of things. I have always wanted a VB bag and tried unsuccessfully to get one while stateside earlier this year. Even my colleague Pauline and her daughter settled for 'copy cat' bags when they went to Florida last year.
I played it real cool and casually asked how much they wanted for it.
I had to stop myself from knocking over Dave to push past and hand over my one round pound!
If you google Vera Bradley and see what her bags go for you'll know why I was so excited. It was only when we were a safe distance away that I informed Dave what had just gone down - the poor man didn't have a clue why I was gettin soooooo excited.

To further add to my excitement (it really doesn't take much honest) I found this oh so cute 'Hello Kitty' beaded purse in immaculate condition. I knew Maddy would love this so I was bowled over again when I asked 'how much'? and was told .20p with a shrug of the lady's shoulders - DEAL!
A Vera Bradley bag AND a Hello Kitty purse and all for £1.20 the lot! Needless to say I came away a very happy bunny.
No comments:
Post a Comment