Saturday, 12 September 2009

Jessica's Project Tuesday

Well I have already shared my 'Project Tuesday' flowerpot entry in an earlier post and now I can finally share Jessica's version. She decided to spread herself out on the floor rather than craft at the desk which cramped MY style a bit as I had to work around her but suited her style perfectly.
Since I struggled to get down on the floor with her and she eventually spread out EVERYWHERE, I had to make do with a small space on the desk that I could just about get to without steppin on anything. She spent ages adding rub ons, inking and distressing her flowerpot but it turned out pretty cute when she was finished. I think she used Bo Bunny papers that she brought down with her for the weekend.

Since we didn't have any candy to hand she decided to make some cute flowers with my nestability dies (she just loved using the Big Shot) and make a paper 'flower pot & flowers'. I think she plans to add a few more flowers and she made a tag to attach at a later date too.

The rub ons on the 'cuff' were a really nice touch and each side is different. She also chose to pass her ribbon through all the holes and tie just one bow at the side which I liked much better than a knot on each corner. This was such a cute project I'm gonna have another go with it.

We took her back home this evening but not before we spent an afternoon in Ely - wasn't the weather today just lovely!

She is a shopaholic and bought even more stuff before going back home but at least she got some nice new work clothes at Dorothy Perkins as well as all of the craft stuff she bought at various shops over the weekend.

3 comments:

Mrs B said...

Wow, your daughter did a fantastic job on the flower pot box! I just love the flowers she made also! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps and Smiles Project Tuesday!
CindyB

Lisa said...

Miss Jessica rocked this project! I'm so glad she joined us this week at Project Tuesday! You go girl!!!

jessika said...

i did rock at this! :-) i can wait for my next day off to do another one! thanks mum for showing me this really cool sight! i just wish there was more hours in the day to do more crafting! and to spend time shopping with my mum too!