
These will be on their way to mom as soon as I can get to the post office to mail them. I made a double pocket card and a post it note holder cos I'm sure this will come in handy.
It's surprising just how many bright colours are in these Cosmo Cricket papers but they are kinda 'muddy'd up' so they're not as bright as they would otherwise be. It sure made a change using red, blue, green and yellow as opposed to pink.

This is the front of the card closed with not one but two pockets on the front, each with a different paper to separate them.

These are the tags that are tucked into the two pockets. Despite printing the text onto off white thin card they look surprisingly bright white in this photo so I may have to 'muddy' them up a bit. I have an ink pad called 'straw' that is perfect for turning white into a dirty cream.

This is the simply covered post it note that I'm sending along with the card as a thank you. I am lovin these flat backed pearls that I just happened to pick up today at the range. I only went to Ipswich cos it was a Sunday and I knew The Range would be open. I need some cardstock for one of the classes on the all day workshop and I was pleasantly surprised to find something suitable plus a few other bits and bobs like these pearls. I'm gonna try to do that project tomorrow evening if I can find time.
The flower embellishments were cut directly from one of the papers. I also picked up the yellow and red ribbons today as well so that was real handy. You can never have too many ribbons, buttons, brads or gems so I pick them up whenever I see them especially if they're particular shades or colours that I haven't got yet.
Well I can't stop yawning so I guess it's time to get off the 'puter' and get some sleep. I need to add a liner but I can do that before heading off to work tomorrow.
Hope when you see this mom you're excited about getting it in person!
1 comment:
Hi Suezie, Well, I've seen them. Now all I have to do is wait for them to show up un the mail. They look really neat. I'm excited to have something nice to expect in the mail. Thank you. Love, Mom
Post a Comment