Despite this once she got into the swing of it she didn't mind that her partners kept changing as long as she eventually came back to Robert.Apologies that I've chopped peoples heads off when I cropped this shot but I was only really after Maddy. That being said Robert is to her left (green shirt) and you can just make out Papa to her right (blue checked shirt) and grandma just behind him. I love barn dancing and couldn't resist one dance despite practically have an asthma attack directly afterwards. Needless to say I only had the one dance.

Towards the end she really got into the swing of things and I heard her telling Joan who was behind her "you follow me ok". Later on she grabbed the sides of her dress and swung them as she twirled. Think maybe we should get her into those dance classes we keep talkin about huh?

She was the only 4 year old on the dance floor and everyone was very good with her considering it was sometimes just a bit challenging!
When she left she told me just how many dances she had danced - FOUR! She thanked us several times for having taken her plus lots of hugs, kisses and 'I love you's' when we finally dropped her off home; proof she had a fab time.
I keep saying it's all in the simple things. What a delight it was to bring such joy to her little heart and to be fortunate enough to be a part of it. It was the highlight of today.
No comments:
Post a Comment