Saturday, 21 March 2009

New Papers

I just love when new stuff arrives in store and I'm around to get a look at it. The long awaited Bo Bunny papers arrived today and I am sooooo excited to show them here on my blog. I have a really neat project planned for these birthday papers.

I asked Amanda to get these fab bright birthday papers in so we could have some fun with kids birthday pages and cards. I love doing birthday projects for the grandkids and this was such a nice range of designs, suitable for boys or girls. They're bright, colourful and fun - who wouldn't love em?

These were some really yummy papers too (I sneaked in the new polka dot papers from the flowers) and hopefull I get to teach a mini album class using these. Lime green, pink, beautiful blue and black - what a great colour combo and all the papers are double sided too!
I know they cost a bit more but if you're frugal with paper you get twice as much design choice, far better quality and can do so much more with them.
Ok so these last papers aren't quite so exciting and they're not new at all. They're from my own stash and I plan to make a Mother's Day Gift for my mum but I wanted to feature them since I will post the finished project when (if) I get around to it this evening.
I am gradually getting more and more tired so I think I'm gonna have to start this project in the next half hour and do as much as I'm able tonight and hopefully finish it off in the morning. I am an early bird so I'm usually up at 6.30 am even on weekends. Once I'm awake, I'm awake so I gotta get up.
I REALLY want to be getting crafty with the new papers but sometimes there is nothing else for it but to exercise a little restraint - BUT IT AINT EASY!!!!
The all day workshop is also just around the corner and I have written instructions to do this weekend as well as a whole bunch of coursework for an appointment with my tutor on Friday. I will be sooooo glad when I can say I've finished my course.
I am also watching my grandson Kaleb in his very first Boys Brigade march tomorrow and real busy most of next week but I am starting to get real EXCITED about the workshop. I will share a photo or two from the day I promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like those new flower ones, has Amanda got them on sale now, also those ones for you mum look nice too.
Eunice

Sara said...

Love those bo bunny papers - can't wait to see what you come up with! so excited about next Sunday!