Tuesday, 17 March 2009

Sneak Peek

Just wanted to share a sneak peek of the project I am teaching at the all day workshop coming up soon. I am also teaching a make 'n' take project but I can't really share these projects in full view until after the day.

There are some yummy colours combined to make up this project. We have black, grey, white, lime green and a fabulous pearlescent blue. The background papers were new in and have wonderful deep embossed detailing that amost feel like vinyl. We have cleverly used one of the leaves with our accent on this front panel.

My class is the first one up and while I still have some more work to do to be ready for the day, I am starting to get really excited!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love it! I don't want to organise annymore, I want to do all the classes!!