I was demonstrating at YTOC this morning and I was determined to do a paper flower with these cute stamps if it was the last thing I did. I left my flower behind when I went home (along with a cupcake in a cute box project) so I had to make a few more.
The colours are a bit heavy on the green but I only had green and pink papers and didn't add the black until I'd almost finished them. You can do so much with these stamps and I'm lovin playing with them.
When I was given these white sticks recently I knew just what I was going to do with them. Even better I had the perfect bottle to put them in (six of them in fact) just sitting on the shelf in the cupboard. I regularly frequent charity shops for bottles, boxes and baskets to re-use as well as kitchen type shops - that sort of thing. The pretty polka dot paper is a bit more expensive since it's double sided but I just fell in love with it at a show.
I am taking these back to the store so Amanda can put them on display but I'd be real happy to have them sitting on my desk at work. Come to think of it I have a whole stack of tall white plastic pots I picked up free that I thought would be good for this kind of project. I think I might have to treat myself to a pot!
No comments:
Post a Comment