I am also super busy right now so I thought I'd share a few sneak peeks using the fab Bo Bunny birthday papers I showed recently. I think I have been overloaded with flowers lately so it's really nice to work with something different for a while.
Sneak peek number 2 shows a little bit more - can you guess what it is? I am soooo glad Amanda got these in store. I've actually had a couple in my craft cupboard for at least a year now but never actually got around to doing one until she asked me to do a sample for the store.
Sneak peek number 3 and I know I have a photo somewhere that is gonna look good with this project. These designs and colours really made me think about the boys so Maddy may not get a look in with these projects. It's about time!
Finally sneak peek number 4 which I'm super excited about and which I hope doesn't give the game away. If we don't manage to do a class with this one I will be super disappointed too.
I loved adding the colourful embellishments too like bigger brads and buttons to these projects as well as making use of the nestabilities on a couple of things.
Will share them in more detail when I can. Thanks for stopping by.
No comments:
Post a Comment