Saturday, 7 March 2009

Cupcakes and My First Giveaway!

I created cupcake cards for a recent demo and then decided to make a few more when I got home.

I wanted to share them with you but I've also decided to offer one (plus half a dozen stamped cupcakes and some extras too) as my first ever giveaway and I'll even let the winner choose which colour they want!

You have a choice of:


Purple
Blue or


Pink.

Each card is complete with liner and envelope and features a hand coloured cupcake image, paper lace punched with my newest Martha Stewart punch, pretty little punched flowers with pearl dot centres and glittered frosting.

I am also including half a dozen cupcake images for you to colour yourself and get creative with plus a few flowers, ribbons and scalloped circles and YES - I will even ship this overseas so it's open to everyone that checks out my blog.


To enter - simply post a comment telling me which colour you most prefer and why - between now (8.30 pm Saturday 7th March) and midnight next Saturday and I'll pick a number at random to recieve the goodies.

I am sooooo excited about this giveaway!!!

Good luck girlies :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BLUE!!!
Same color as the sky, that God created and my eyes.
Your Sister-in-Law, Linda.

Anonymous said...

Lavender is my choice of color.
Sweet little cards. Mom

Anonymous said...

OKAY! OKAY! I meant PURPLE!!
Sorry, Mom

Anonymous said...

Pink it looks edible to eat.
Eunice

Anonymous said...

OK, sis in love. I love the purple one.