Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Today We Crafted

I've had a few days off trying to use up annual leave so I invited my sister Sherilee and 'bestest' friend Jilly over for lunch and some crafting today.
After polishing off a yummy dinner the girls proceded to make a major mess on the kitchen table. I always say my best crafting comes when I make a right mess.
It didn't take long at all to clear away and we had a really great afternoon. Shame I have to go back to work tomorrow really.
I have to laugh when I see the magnetic letters on my refridgerator in this photo. I had 3 of my 4 sisters and my mother over for lunch on one of the other days and they all had a play creating words with them. They're only on there for the grandkids - guess there's still a little kid in all of us then - sweet huh?

1 comment:

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Looks like so much fun!! I hope you had a good time and fully enjoyed your day off.