I perched myself on a chair behind a small table in the window of the store and crafted and chatted to customers all morning.
I need to take some close up shots of the cards I created but this is what the table looked like when I'd finished.
A whole mixture of cupcakes and flowers. The flowers are adorable and I used a new stamp to create them. I will definately share some here on the blog but I simply haven't had time at the moment. I was crafting at a friends house last night and at YTOC today. Thankfully I have a few days annual leave coming up so it's crafting, cleaning up my craft room and then more crafting top of my list.
In true 'create and craft' style I decided it would be fun if we had names in a box and then gave one of the sample cards to the first name drawn out of the hat. Someone is going to be the lucky recipient of one of these cards - all I have to do now is decide which one to part with!
No comments:
Post a Comment