Wednesday, 18 March 2009

One for the Boys

I was asked recently if I wanted to design a few cards for men and this is what I came up with. The best one is actually hidden (right hand side) behind the one in front and features a unique double fold but I can't give too much away at the moment.


I decided to keep them simple and clean-cut and I'm sure they could use a sentiment or two but they'll have to do.

It's a rare thing for me to do a card for a man since I have 4 sisters and never had any brothers. I can't say I enjoy doing them - kinda like having to buy Christmas presents for a guy you don't know - not easy.

I have a bunch more photos to share but I am going to have to do it another day. It's been a long day and my body is virtually screaming at me to rest up so I'm hitting the hay till tomorrow. I can hear Dave heading up the stairs to 'Bedfordshire' as I type.

Yep I was right - he's just stuck his head round the door and said "I'm goin to bed babe".

Me too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suezie, Do you mean to tell me that you never make cards for Dave? I'm sure he would enjoy them.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

The grandson's are going to be men one day, get some practice in unlike me I chose the easy option, shop bought, I know thats like a dirty word to card crafters
But the cards look good, men like things simple.
eunice