Monday, 30 March 2009

Left-over Frosting

What d' ya do with left-over frosting? Well if you're me then you buy (or bake) a batch of muffins - blueberry are best (with cream cheese frosting) but these ones are red berry - slice off the top, add a whole bunch of frosting to the muffin and put the top back on that's what.



Then you make a lovely cup of tea, grab a fork and dig in.


Ok I know it don't look too pretty but it sure tastes scrumptious. I guess if you wanted to be fancy about it you could pipe the frosting in pretty swirls or even do mini muffins - how cute would that be. If I were doing these for the girls or a party then I would pipe it in but there's no sense just for me and Dave besides we wanted to eat them - not play around with them.

So left-over frosting? I guess the answer is not to have any but every once in a while I do and I'm sooooooo glad.

You gotta try this some time.

No comments: