I'm not apologising - just tellin it like it is.
What excites me about this photo is that I see a budding crafter in the making! How do I know this? I spent an entire morning at Parent & Toddler group with her a couple of weeks ago and the child does not sit still for even half a minute - never has. However, she sat still when it came time to craft and she loved it. How else could I have managed to get a half dozen semi-decent photos out of about 50!!!
I can see a definate creative gene in there somewhere I just know it. I sure hope so anyway.
All the kids had their artwork hung on branches in a pot but not our Maddy. Defying all health & safety rules she had to put hers on herself. Actually Grandma did a 'no no' and helped her onto the table to do it - shame on me - and no those are not my hands you see but the hands of one of the older ladies who told us both off for standing on the table. Oops!
A close up shot of Maddy's artwork. I know in reality it's only a die cut shape with a bunch of glue and shapes stuck on but to Maddy (and me & mummy) it's 'beautiful' - besides those were Maddy's exact words and there was something really sweet about how she said 'bootiful'.
As I said Maddy doesn't sit still for even half a minute and this was her at the end of the service last Sunday pulling the tree apart in an effort to find her one. I tell ya she'll wreck havoc if you don't watch her every minute not to mention wrecking everyone else's handy work.
Just as well we love her to bits then I guess.
1 comment:
Its me again. Maddy is growing so fast. I'm glad she likes to crafty things. Just like US!!! I missed seeing a picture of Zach. Love, GreatGrandma Howard
Post a Comment