When I made this little project I didn't have a photo for it so when I went looking for one I was thrilled to find this one of our Maddy picking daisies in the Abbey Gardens. The photo looks much better up close and for real - honest and it was perfect for the mini page.
While I was playing around with the make 'n' take I decided to see what these colours and papers would look like as a page. It's not finished yet but this is the start of it. Since I haven't doodled my accents yet you can really see what a difference the pen detailing makes with the before (make 'n' take project) and the after (page).
I will share more photos of the day and also a couple more projects but it's late, I was up today at 5.45 am, I'm dealing with a time change and it's been a long day. That being said it was a most enjoyable one and didn't seem a bit like hard work. Everyone involved worked really well with each other so it was a pleasure.
Next around the corner - the show at Thetford. Hope to see some familiar faces there.
3 comments:
All I have to say is WOW. You're right, the doodling makes the whole picture stand out. I'm proud of you. Good to see pics of Vic & Maddy. Love, Mom
Hi Suezie just wanted to say how nice it was meeting you yesterday and how much I enjoyed both of your projects. I hope our paths cross again soon :-)
Thanks again for yesterday Suezie - was all great!
Post a Comment