Anyhow - now we find out just how many of you out there take time to actually read through my posts. I am giving some of these away absolutely FREE! Read on.
I thought it would be fun to make it up into a kit for some crafting fun so here's what I've decided to include in my freebie:1 x pre-scored card box base - ready to assemble and decorate (inc. instructions)
4 x mini card blanks with liners
4 x mini card envelopes
1 dozen 'Hello Kitty' scraps (cut out ready to go)
1 dozen scalloped circles
Gingham paper (pink & blue)
Assorted embellishments
Now to qualifying to receive this freebie. All you need to do is post a comment on my blog telling me what you like most about 'Hello Kitty' and include your first name. I will then pop all the names into a hat and draw one to see just who is gonna get this kit. As with my last freebie - yes I will post to US (hence the flat pack box base).
To be in with a chance you need to post before September 15th so that gives you plenty of time to enter but please be fair - only 1 post per person.
Best of luck!
4 comments:
I love how cute and girlie Hello Kitty is! What a fun giveaway! :)
I love the cute little face of Hello Kitty. Pauline (Mom)
Yes Sue I do read your blog, more that I evan update mine, I don't do Kitty too many males and my Neices are not very girlie
Eunice
what i like most is that Hello Kitty appeals to females from little babies right though young girls and teens up to adult ladies who love girly things. Kitty is so pretty and so are her friends. i can't wait to buy a die cut soon.
regards MandyHowe
Post a Comment