Wednesday, 19 August 2009

My Darling Daughter!

My darling daughter has just stopped by for a visit after dropping her nephew off back home. She had Kaleb for a week and spoilt him rotten - wore him out more like!

She also came with lots of goodies for her mummy. What do ya think mom - is she still trying to make up for what I endured when she was a teenager? I think maybe she misses her mummy really and I know we would do more crafting together if she lived closer.

Anyhow look what yummy papers she got me.


This one is from the Imaginisce range and is soooooo adorable. It has embossed detailing on it. She has promised to get me the matching rub ons. Did I mention she has a Hobbycraft just 5 minutes walk from where she lives?



This one is from the same range. In fact there were several from this design label, all of them cute and all of which I would probably have chosen myself too. You actually ahve to 'feel' these papers to really appreciate the detailing.



This is the same line and features the princess design to match the stamps she picked up for me on her last visit. She's a shop-aholic I swear and she doesn't mind if she buys for herself or someone else (though I am always trying to get her to save her money instead). I will most likely use this set on a 'Maddy' page - who else?



She also shared an 8 x 8 paper pad with me and gave me a bunch of chipboard accents to go with them. She is a scrapbooker, not a card maker so she tends to stick to papers she knows she'll use. She didn't think she'd use these cupcake papers but I bet she would. She made cupcakes with Kaleb and gave several all wrapped up as a gift with beautiful ribbon. And like her mummy she took photos as well.

This next selection are super bright and I'm not sure I would've bought these ones myself but I have been seeing some super cute cards lately using similar coloured papers so I think they could work well. They'd go nicely with the nestability flower dies - hhhmmm? There were loads more but I simply can't play with any until the craft show at Thetford is over. How frustrating - so many lovely things lately and I can't play with them. I only managed to make 1 card for Amanda this evening so I'm falling behind and the weekend is only a couple of days away.

Tonight however I'm blaming it all on Jess. On her last visit I showed her how to set up a blog and this time round I showed her how to add posts and upload photos. Here she is updating her blog. We've linked to each other as followers so now we'll each get updates when we post. Facebook I DON'T do but BLOGGING is another matter altogether!
She is due to visit again mid September so I have time to get a few things put together as a treat for her in return. Mom I told her to send you a link to her blog so let me know if she doesn't.

No comments: