Monday, 3 August 2009

More Martha Stewart

Amanda returned from her trip State side on Friday with a stinking cold - poor thing - but she was so kind in getting me a couple of Martha Stewart punches while she was there. I had some dollars from my last trip that were burning a hole in my pocket so I sent them along with her with instructions to get Martha Stewart border punches and this is what I got.



I already have a really intricate lacey one that I bought my last trip home (knew I should've bought more) and now I have another lacey design plus this really neat zigzag that punches and embosses all at the same time.

I'm only missing one more that I really want and that's the small scallop with holes punched out (she couldn't find that one) but at least I can still get the same effect with scalloped scissors and a hole punch - it just takes a whole lot more work.

Thanks sooooo much for shopping for me Amanda. I know from experience it ain't always easy shopping for someone else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to investing in a MS border punch hopefully soon to start on my xmas cards maybe. They look really fab and love the scalloped one, probably because its so 'everywhere'
regards MandyH