
I hadn't had time to prepare a project for us to do as I'd had Maddycakes all day so I grabbed a basket of scrap papers and bits and pieces and decided to show her how to make the 'pizza' box that was recently featured on SCS (link at right). I figured once she saw how easy it was she'd make more.

She chose this pretty paper with flowers and butterflies and teamed it with yellow and pink. She knew she wanted to add a flower embellishment so I grabbed my favourite stand-by; the Sizzix daisy (can't thank you enough Amanda :-).

Since 'Hello Kitty' is big at the moment (just visit H & M) I decided I could find something to go inside for Maddy's b'day, like a necklace, hair fixins, pretty sox and still have room for a gift card. The girl loves to shop!
Then I phoned my sister and asked if she could get me any more of these 'Hello Kitty' designs when she comes for lunch with my mother and sisters tomorrow. Mum is recovering from having a pace maker fitted and is desperate to get out of the house but doesn't feel she can cope with anything too public just yet. The girls regularly meet for lunch on Fridays as they work a half day so I thought since I was stuck at home my place would be perfect and mum can go home if it's too much for her.
ANYHOW - sorry but I thought some of you might like an update on mum - I then decided if I could get more I could make a set of mini cards to fit inside. THEN I thought (I know it's dangerous) that I hadn't had a giveaway for some time and this would be perfect for one.
Anyone interested should watch this space and I'll let you know asap!
No comments:
Post a Comment