When we had finished crafting I asked if they'd like to pose for me and got this lovely mother and daughter snapshot in their garden. Boy that sun was really hot back there!
These were the finished projects. Rachel made a little double pocket card (left) based around the card I made for mom with the teabags in but she decorated hers with some 3D punched flowers which looked lovely. I'm curious to know what she will put in it when she gives it.
Pauline was looking for inspiration for her quilting ladies and we managed to come up with a super quick idea using the top note die from Sizzix and some squares patched together. Add some pen stitches, a bit of ribbon, a couple of buttons and a cute text and voila! They would make a lovely set of handmade note cards for any friend that loves sewing. I managed to get a look at the quilt she was working on (should've taken a photo - damn!) and it was absolutely beautiful - pink, green and cream colours - just perfect.
Girls if you're reading this I really enjoyed our crafting afternoon - thank you so much. And thank you too for the homemade brownies - yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment