Today I picked up a couple of bits that might not seem too exciting but since Jess (youngest daughter) now has a blog and recently shared a photo of her craft space I knew she might like them.

Jess you have first refusal on these bargains. After seeing your craft space I thought maybe these cute wooden drawers might tuck back on top of the desk and hold lots of frequently used bits. I also got the set of 3 pails which I thought might sit on top of the drawers and hold scissors, rulers, craft knife, pens etc so they are also within easy reach.

I did treat myself to something today as well. I found this box of 10 jars which are a mini version of the ones I use to store my ribbon in. They work out at just over 50p per jar which I think is a bargain! I am gonna spend a little while transferring all my buttons into these. I just might have to go get 10 more unless I mix up the colours.
The Cath Kidston catalogue has also been ordered for you so you should get that in a few days time. You're gonna love it - trust me - I'm your mother.
If anyone else is a fan of Cath Kidston and would like to order a free catalogue or locate your nearest store you can check it out here: http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/e-maginus.shops.storedetails.aspx?shopid=2
1 comment:
A great find. I'm with you, I just love a good old rummage around the charity shops.
Love the little jars, they will look fabby filled with buttons etc
Anne x
Post a Comment