Love that man soooooo much, especially right now, poor guy. Seems I can't say anything about him without that 'poor guy' feeling right now. He is putting up with a whole lot for me. Must be love huh? (swoon all over again)lol!
It also means I can finally get this page packaged up and into the post today with his help. I added a mount and block with instructions to aid photo placement. And just because I could I added that lovely 'impressively hand stamped, expressively for you' stamp I have - kinda looks like a seal - how neat. I even signed it too so it kinda looks like a certificate of authenticity (boy that's a big word for me - ha!).
I kinda like this as presentation for ALL my gifted pages now. I would usually buy a frame and give them framed but this way they can go easily into the post. Watch out family back home! Now I know I can do this well I know I can send more pages to ya :-)
And because I liked the feel of this page so much (and I have the perfect family photo for it) I decided I had to recreate it so here's a sneak peek - it's still a work in progress mind. I think this one might have to be a gift too - that way I can create a third one. I already picked out the papers so I must, I must. Funny how this page makes me want to delve into my designer papers and see what fab colour and pattern combos I can come up with. Lovin it!
Oh why can't I just create scrapbook pages for a living and work from home, dream, dream........ I guess maybe I don't have the business savvy that's why as in I'd want to give them all away and that's NOT a good way to run a business LOL!
This Waltzing Mouse set of stamps was by far one of the best purchases I've EVER made and if seeing this page is making you want it then go treat yourself - I DARE YA!
.......AND if seeing this page makes you want one then comission me why don't ya. Maybe I COULD get a cottage industry off the ground - who knows? Stranger things have happened!
Big HUGS
Suezie


2 comments:
love the idea of a framed page :) and yup those stamps are on my to get list!!!
you have been blessed with a wonderful hubby :)
It's fabulous. The colors are so beautiful, so cheery!
Post a Comment