Tuesday, 15 March 2011

' Ive been tagged!

Today I was 'tagged' by my internet friend and fellow crafter Karen Wilson.  I'm up for a game so here goes:




1.What do you refuse to eat?

Meat of any kind (I'm a veggie-tarian LOL!)

2. What is the most ethnic dish you have ever made?

Curry - although that's a pretty common dish here in the UK

3. Salt or Sweet?

Both if I can get it - peanut buster parfait (vanilla ice-cream, salted peanuts and chocolate fudge sauce - YUM!)

4. What kitchen gadget can you not live without?

Bread Maker (as of Christmas 2010)

5. Last restaurant you ate at?

Frankie & Benny's

6. Where would you like to live if you could move anywhere in the world?

Probably America again (although Canada might be nice too).

7. What is your blog about?

Scrapbooking, Card Making, Crafts and a little bit about Me.

8. Do you have pets?

Hubby loves BIG dogs, I love Cats so we agreed early on not to have any since we can't have both (house is way too small) besides 2 kids were enough LOL!

9. What’s the last city you visited?

London

Now I have to tag 4 other bloggers:

1.  Tricia

2.  Eunice

3.  Kay

4.  Rose

1 comment:

Rose said...

how fun to learn a bit more about you :)
thanks for thinking of me!!