I picked these papers up last time we were stateside and had Maddycakes in mind for them so I've been hanging on to them for a while now. They're double sided (my favourite kind) and are called 'giggle kids' from Making Memories. Aren't they cute?
Because I've used several papers sparingly I still have enough to do a page of Madyson at a later date. In fact one of the papers is full of text with lovely words like 'sugar', 'spice', 'little princess' and 'sweet girl' so I kept as much of that one as possible. I decided to try using some text stamps from my newer western sets in a totally non-western style page and I liked how they worked out.
I fell in love with this beautifully scrolled frame stamp when I used it on my earlier western page of the boys - it makes quite the statement. On looking at these pictures now I think maybe I should've used a frame stamp on the pink behind as well but there's almost always something I'd do slightly different on EVERY page, card or project I create so it's no big deal really.
I have had both an entire day by myself today with nobody for company but Michael Buble (well on CD anyway) and am on my own again this evening too as hubby is at the church youth group this evening, so after this post I plan to go get my pj's on, grab a nice cuppa and pop in yet another period drama DVD which should just about take me to bedtime. Tomorrow is April 1st so I'm starting the countdown to 11 April when I hope to get some answers (if I'm still full of the colly wobbles that is). BIG apolgies for this morning's grumpies BTW.
Hugs
Suezie




1 comment:
now see what a good dose of chocolate for breakfast will do? helps you create wonderful items :)
Post a Comment