Saturday, 4 July 2009

Saturday Demo

We all suffer with lack of inspiration sometimes and when I have to do a demo using something that doesn't initially inspire me I feel it even more than usual.

That being said I did finally manage to get inspired this morning as I began to craft (6am would you believe?) with some products from Craftworks. I am an early bird!

I thought I'd share just a few samples of what I ended up with.
First off I was asked to use this patterned paper and I managed to add prfetty punched blue and cream flowers to my projects to compliment the colour scheme.
I used a Sizzix swirl die and a Craftworks template to add the leaves as well as Craftworks papers for this long card.
This one used a Craftworks embossed mini frame that I chalked brown and 3'd layered. These flat backed pearls were just perfect for my crafting today.

I also used one of the Craftworks shaped card wraps, covered it with paper, scored and folded it and then embellished it to create a cute holder for a bar of chocolate. I wrapped the chocolate simply in a piece of patterned paper and added a simple message and flower to match. It's a super quick and super simple gift idea. Mom these would be cool for your ladies retreat!
Then I moved on to some different papers and colours.



I made this chocolate bar holder in red, black and white. These would make lovely table gifts at a wedding or shower.

Finally I made a quick couple of cards in the same colour scheme. I just love the colour combo on these but then I love any colour when it's teamed with black and white.
I also made a cute box that I will share later. Other than that I ran out of time to make much else but at least Amanda has a few more samples for the shop and I have at least one or two more cards I can finish at home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh how lovely, just simply stunning!