We pulled out the awning and decorated up the yard with the bunting I had finished earlier the day before. 
It wasn't easy getting a good shot and despite looking out at the yard from the back door and seeing a sea of pink bunting it wasn't so easy to get it all in the shot.

This is the man himself - chillin! I know he had a real good time so it was worth all the effort. One of the nicest things was not just hanging out with family but the girls had invited several mutual friends as well. It was so nice having a house ful of kids again and catching up with all of them and how they were all doing. We always hosted for their friends so it was just like old times except now some of them had their own kids.
I know Tim will miss us and we will miss him but I'm sure he'll be glad to be back home with his girlfriend Amber.
No comments:
Post a Comment