
It was made using Craftwork foiled papers in the black and white collection pack. It is surprisingly small at just 2" square!

Once you take the lid off the box opens up to reveal whatever you have placed inside whether it's a special message, a sweet treat or some other small gift item.
Again these would make great wedding or party favours and if made using double sided cardstock they would make up even easier because the decorating is the time consuming element with one of these.
Well since I was up early, did my demo till lunch time, did a bunch of laundry and housework, plus baked brownies, made a pie and cooked dinner for my daughter and the munchkins I am BUSHED! All that's left is to finish this post, go water at the allotment and then I think it will be time for an early night. We're hoping to visit a completely new church tomorrow and then I plan to get started on a 'Maddy'page.
I feel a real urge to sew on the machine (in red thread), sew swirly stems by hand (with green floss) and create some pretty paper flowers. Will share the page when I get it done.
No comments:
Post a Comment