Friday, 17 July 2009

No Flies on Mr Postie

I got home today and a package greeted me - WOW - packages are one of my most favourite things in the entire world! Especially if they're just for ME and full of things I'm really gonna want!

Well this one definately was. It was only posted first class yesterday morning would you believe so I didn't expect it until Saturday at least. This was a lovely surprise.

Jessy had ordered a few bargain items on line while she was up last weekend and got me a few cute stamps and rub ons plus she got me the latest issues of Cards and Scrapbook Trends magazines. I got an e-mail from her saying she had gotten them and was looking at the magazines and I was like NO WAY I wanna be lookin at them too. Well I didn't have to wait long did I.

Truth was we had such a good time at the farewell BBQ that I ended up not minding that I hadn't said 'no' to all the extra work but even if I had after getting this goodie package who would mind?

Thanks Jess - love, love, love ya :-)

Maybe I will have to find something nice to put in a package back to ya huh?

No comments: