Well I have been up since 6 am this morning and already had 2 cups of tea and a Crunchie for breakfast - shame on me I know - but if there's chocolate in the house the little voices in my head just won't go away until I've eaten it!
I am busy doing the 'easy' bit of keeping a home - i.e. having a load of laundry washing & one drying while I do my own thing. My own thing is of course surfing online and while checking my e-mails I ran across this from the Do Crafts website. A freebie!
They have a new product range coming so they are generously giving away a freebie. You can check it our here http://www.docrafts.co.uk/asp/articles/?page=272
You will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to see 3 freebie download links. If you don't see a print option you can save them into your documents then you can print them from there. One is a sheet of cute doggy decoupage and the other 2 are background papers. If I print them off and have a play I'll post what I make.
Note to Mom/Sandie etc. You girlies can do this too!
No comments:
Post a Comment