Instead I got rather excited about this one and turned all my attention to it. I have always wanted to do a recipe album of some sort and while this wasn't quite what I had in mind, I was really pleased with how it was shaping up. I could do these for several people I know. I am desperate to share family recipes right now.
I think maybe I'd use just 2 rings to secure it since you could hang a ribbon between the 2 so it would hang up. It had to work it vertically as some of the pages were just too small to have it horizontally and still get much text on them.
To make it go together a bit quicker I used designer sheets that had punch out alphabets, frames, borders and embellishments to match papers. These sheets may seem a bit more expensive at the time but they are well worth it - I promise you. Add some creativity, inks, computer text, ribbon, buttons and voila!
I'm really sorry I didn't get a chance to finish these off properly but I thought I'd share them anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment