Friday, 13 February 2009

A Quick Thank You Card

I needed a quick thank you card this morning and had so much fun water colouring that I decided to grab a set of stamps, stamp a design and then water colour to see what I could come up with in a hurry.

I ended up grabbing the 'In Full Bloom' set of stamps from StampinUp! that I bought a couple of years ago.


I only had scraps of water colour paper left over from the Magnolia stamping since I got kinda carried away and used every single sheet I had - that mean't I needed something tall and slim and this flower, stem and leaves worked perfectly.

It also gave me a chance to try water colouring something else and like I said I probably have a lot to learn but it's a real joy to paint. It's a bit like painting in a colouring page when you were a kid I guess. I stamped one of the leaves upside down (oops) but I still think the card will do nicely thanks.

No comments: