Friday, 13 February 2009

Chocolate B'day Cake

Yesterday was Zach's 9th b'day and it just happened to be a night when they come for dinner so we had chocolate cake for dessert. Here he is just as he's about to blow out the candles. I'm not sharing the next shot since we were plunged into total darkness just as I took it.
Everyone enjoyed the cake including me!

Maddy couldn't wait and dived right in making a lovely chocolatey mess in the process - aahhh bless!

It took Zach a while to figure out his card but Kaleb helped and between the two of them they got there in the end.
After dinner he rushed off to youth club with mummy and we babysat the other two but I think he had a good b'day. Just like me - he's stretching his birthday out over several days - spending the night at Daddy's tomorrow and then going out with a couple of friends for Chinese food!

No comments: