Sunday, 22 February 2009

A Few Scraps & Another Cutie

As already mentioned that I had the chance to do a few make 'n' takes at a show recently - well here's the page I did. It was using products from K & Co. I think from a range called 'Raspberry' collection.

It may be a little hard to see but I was amazed that we were given such a beautiful paper as our base and then told to cover it all up with several layers.
NO WAY! I decided to stick down just a small portion of my page so it would all hold together and so I could trim that yummy paper away from behind once I got home. No way was I wasting it!

All of the papers were lovely, from the pink polka dots to the lovely bluey circle patterns and we were even given adhesive embellishments like these glittery flowers. I have to confess I would definately buy these papers but I would usually prefer to make my own flowers. Having said that it was easy and really effortless using pre-made ones so I would now consider sheeling out for them if they were the right ones.
Well belive it or not this is how much paper I was able to save to re-use - it's quite a large chunk - at least 10" x 10". Some of the pinks in the paper have a pearlescent touch so this photo definately doesn't do justice. If you want to see it for real you'll have to wait until it's in store (YTOC).
Some of the colours kinda matched another one of those cute Magnolia stamps I'd done and since I'd already coloured several in I decided to use a scrap of this lovely paper for a b'day card for Eunice.
This is what I managed to create and of course I have a few extra stamped and coloured blocks to tuck inside so she can play too.
I plan on using the remaining paper for a further page - gotta make the most of it you know.
I need another card as a thank you for a friend so I have another Magnolia image to work with but will have to share it later. I am about to loan these cute stamps to Eunice to play with but I know I'm gonna miss them terribly.

No comments: