Sunday, 22 February 2009

Acrylic Album

I sure hope Kay won't mind me sharing photos of her fabulous acrylic album.

I saw it when I popped into the shop earlier this week and I was dead jealous. It was a class at Your Touch Of Craft taught by our lovely Annie Hafermann.

I have always wanted to do an acrylic album and if I'd known that was what she was teaching then I would've treated myself to a class. Kay's album looks lovely and I just love the tabs on each page. The papers are so pretty and colourful too and everything works so well together.


Working with acrylic is much the same as working with acetate. As long as you work with both sides in mind - i.e. hiding adhesives by covering front and back in the same positions there isn't a problem.

Fabulous job Kay - well done you! Doesn't change the fact that I WANT ONE TOO!

No comments: