Just a super quick post - got a busy, busy, busy day ahead today! I would've posted yesterday but couldn't get hubby off Facebook! Can't understand him - never went near the computer until he discovered Facebook and now he spends FOREVER on there - really cramps my style don't ya know.
I MADE IT onto the Project Tuesday design team - yay! I am super chuffed! Could this week GET any better? Actually yes cos I have my bestest friend Jilly coming for lunch today and we are going to craft a bird house for the latest PT project plus I plan to craft this evening while hubby's at youth group. PLUS I am feelin sooooo much better right now, my energy is beginning to return which is such a good sign - heck with all this goodness lately I'm positively bouncing off the walls! I could get super annoying!
I promise I will post more later but right now I'm waiting to hear back from the team. I e-mailed yesterday but I'm guessing with the time delay I might not hear back until today. Thanks sooooo much for all the good thoughts and support. I'm keen to find out what it entails and to get going. Best of all I get to share and take you all along with me - can't wait!
1 comment:
Hey there!! Welcome to the Project Tuesday DT!! Glad to have you on board!
Post a Comment