Just a super quick post to get my latest PT project on site. Went out to dinner with youngest daughter last night till late and have to get to work this morning! Apologies!
Will be back later to explain 'how to's' and add links. In meantime you can click on Project Tuesday image on my site for directions and more samples. The DT have done a fab job this week so check em out!

7 comments:
Sounds like you had a nice dinner, Suezie! That's the important thing! Your card is super cute!
Love the different papers and textures you get with this little sweetie. and the brads.. such a sweet idea.
Suezie...I love this!! Such soft colors...love those flowers!!! Great job!
LOVE it! Those colours are sooooo darling!!!
Oh, I love your card! I love the paper you chose for your flowers!
CindyB
What a pretty creation, Suezie! My English MIL (from Barking, Essex) is going to receive mine. I'm sure your mom loved getting yours.
oh this is so pretty and i love the colors :) your flowers are awesome!!
Post a Comment