Friday, 12 March 2010

I'm Designing

I can't share just what I'm designing for PT with you right now (will be posted next Tuesday so check back then) so I thought I'd post a sneak peek of what I'm designing with.
I have been hankering to get these photos of Maddycakes onto a page or into an album for a long time now. I even did a page on the last all day workshop last year that I thought would be perfect but I just couldn't make them fit.
I grabbed these Cosmo Cricket papers from YTOC before they disappeared and guess what? The colours work perfect with my photos. I don't know if I'm allowed to use the same supplies from one week to the next - I promise I will change them up the week after - but it's kinda hard when you get a feel for something to put it down and move on.
I have fallen deeply in love with my finished project but I am giving it to mummy on Sunday as a Mother's Day pressie. I decided if I am gonna make projects then I'm gonna make them useful for the many occasions that crop up throughout the year. That way I'm crafting but still getting my much needed handmade cards and gifts done at the same time. How very organised of me!
I'm planning on having as many 'craft out' (kinda like 'veg out') days as I can since I need to keep stress free as much as possible. I found out today that my surgery is back on although NOT as soon as my doc and I had hoped. Apparently they let surgeons have vacations - imagine that!
I know many of you have been asking about classes and I really do miss teaching right now but I'm taking things one aday at a time right now and I will get back to it just as soon as I can. Hopefully some of you will join in the fun over at Project Tuesday and play along with me in the meantime.

No comments: