Thursday, 18 February 2010

Way Behind

I am WAY behind in getting my thank you's out for my b'day gifts so yesterday I finished off a few cards I had started earlier in the week. When I went to make them I gave it a good shot but just couldn't get them finished until now. It's been kind of a busy week so far.




I just love the pink and black combo and this background paper is so effective. I only had scraps of it since I'd cut into it for a previous project but something makes me think it was a K & Co. paper?

I dragged out one of several sweet little round stamps from a set called 'circle of friendship' from StampinUp! This set is quite sweet but soooooo under used. Can't understand that at all cos when I do work with it I love it. I still have to line them but I'll do that today so I can get them out to friends and family who must be wondering where they are. Shame on me!

No comments: