Tuesday, 16 February 2010

First Class on Base

Last week I taught my first class at Amanda's store on base. It turned out to be a really small class but it was kinda nice for our first attempt and now that we've made a start I'm sure they will grow.


Unlike the Bury shop where we have a classroom up stairs here on base we are actually able to use the space just outside the store. It exposed us a bit more to the public but hey I don't mind that if it adds to the publicity as well - it's all good.
I had Amanda take a few shots while class was in full swing. That's Bonnie with a big bright smile at the camera, still in her uniform cos she wasn't able to get away from work in enough time to change. They were a great bunch of gals and went real easy on me for my first time with them. Everyone seemed to enjoy it so hopefully I'll get to see them again on future classes. I'm looking forward to it anyhow.

No comments: