
Well here is my effort for the little treat holder project. I decided to make it Valentine themed since I still had Valentine papers and embellishments to hand.
It's kinda like a cracker with a treat inside. I chose to have scalloped edges since I thought the frayed edges were a little 'tatty' looking and besides it gave me a chance to add white pen dots. I also added the 'hugs & kisses' (XOXOX) strip for more detail. I used the black and white checkered paper on the body of the treat box because it looked way too plain otherwise.
I used my trusty nestabilities heart dies that seem to have been out on the work top for ages now and added a sticker tag that I embellished further with a bit of bling.
I liked how this turned out. All I need do now is find a sweet treat to fill it. Plus of course I have to link to the Project Tuesday site and keep my FINGERS well and truly crossed. Wish me luck!
You can check out all the projects by clicking on the link at right plus you can find links on their site to project 'how to's'. Why not have a go yourself?
4 comments:
Hello there! What a GREAT take on this week's challenge!! Love the little tag! Thanks for joining us at PT and good luck with the DT position!
Wow Suezie it looks great, good luck !! Laura x
PS Hope you had a great birthday !
oh this is awesome! luv the paper
thanks for joining us on Project Tuesday this week :)
Very cool and those colors are just rocking! So glad you could join us at PT this week!
Post a Comment