Not sure quite how but I stumbled across some super cute stamps the other day and I had to share that they're getting a new 'gem of a challenge' started - actually it started on 8 Feb (my b'day). Along with that they're also offering a draw for a whole bunch of these cute stamps - gotta be in it to win it right?
I have posted a picture at the right hand side of my blog which is also linked to their site. If you click on it you can check em out!
I have a few stamp purchases in mind but now they're making me re-think the ones I was going to buy - aaarrrggggghhhhhh!!! Choices, choices, choices! Do I have to choose? Can't I just have em all?
Check out the gallery samples and you'll see what I mean. They all look fab. And girlies these are in the UK so they're in GBP too.
No comments:
Post a Comment