
The trip was actually as a 50th b'day treat for my eldest sister but it just so happened it was Mother's Day weekend too. It was nice then that mum had all of her girls with her.
We went to see the show called WICKED and it was!
It was about the witches in the Wizard of Oz. I know and love the story of Oz but had never heard or seen this version. The special effects and stage performances were excellent and the singing was amazing!

Sorry about the poor picture - not my camera.
Mum treated us to dinner at Garfunkel's although she said it wasn't the same as when she took us as kids. It brought back lots of memories since we were all born and bred in London.
We travelled the underground and spent a day shopping in Covent Garden and Oxford Street as well. It was nice to get away from it all and while I couldn't do a week away with my mother and sisters ( a weekend was long enough for us all), I would do a theatre break again.
Sadly for me though the travelling has took it's toll on my back so I am now suffering but hey you have to live sometimes right?
1 comment:
Suezie, I love the basket Jessica made for you. She did a good job, gave you the means to buy more stamps, and created something from the heart. She's growing up. Mom
Post a Comment